DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 3-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Estimated Delivery Costs (all quotes are to mainland locations):
We aim to offer free shipping to the majority of European countries. Costs are in place for some EU locations due to the extra expense required to deliver to these locations (listed below). Shipping costs quoted are for mainland delivery, any delivery requirements for islands or remote areas not covered by main delivery routes will need to be quoted for and additional charges may apply.
- FREE - United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Estimated delivery times:
3-5 days: UK, tracked and signed for, SMS notification
Please note: Delivery delays can occasionally occur as mentioned above.
Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email from our customer services team containing your tracking number once your order has been booked.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
hangoutpod.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc).
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods, evidence of damage will need to be supplied to our customer services team who will help resolve
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
For all remaining countries, if you would like to purchase our products please contact us and we will be happy to supply you with a quote for the best delivery options for your address.
1. Our sale terms are 'collect from warehouse' (EXW).
2. We can provide indicative costs and options for couriers - ie, TNT / UPS however it is the customer's responsibility for arranging their own courier. The customer shall bear any associated risks with the safe transit and delivery of their items.
3. For any warranty or product issues, including manufacturers faults, the purchased items must be returned to our dispatching warehouse for review and replacement / repair. Return delivery back to the customer will then be at the customer's expense. Please forward detailed images of any issues prior to return as we may be able to assist without the need to return.
5. We recommend insurance for all international deliveries as items lost or damaged in transit will not be reimbursed. We will provide a signed dispatch release showing the courier has collected your items.
Our Returns Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.